Customer who like this item also viewed
Keno series clearomizer dual coil heads
One of the great features of our Keno Clearomizers is the fact that they are dual coil with and are double leak proof. This means that when your wicks burn out, instead of tossing the whole clearomizer out, you are able to replace the old wicks with fresh ones. We recommend picking up several at a time so you never end up with a burned wick and no replacement.
How To Replace Wicks:
- Hold the tank upside down with the drip tip facing down.
- Unscrew the bottom assembly from the tube.
- Unscrew wicks from the base and replace with new ones
- Screw the bottom assembly back onto tube.
- Screw onto electronic cigarette device and you're ready to vape.
*Wicks have an average lifespan between 10 to 20 days and is dependant of the amount of vaping. When the wicks wear down, it may begin to leak and can/will taste burnt.