Customer who like this item also viewed
KangerTech KBOX 40W Mod Box
The Kanger KBOX mod is housed in an aluminium chassis so you get a heavy-duty vaping device that is lightweight and easy to grip. This box mod works with any 18650 type battery but KangerTech recommends cells that operate at 20A or more to achieve best results.
The KBOX has all the safety features you would expect from a top-of-the-line box mod, including short circuit, over-current, and reverse battery protection. Power output will be cut off automatically if you press the firing button for more than 10 seconds to prevent damage to your atomizer.
A set of bright LED lights indicates remaining battery power. The KBOX also has a heat dissipation hole and interchangeable battery socket. With a 510 connection, this box mod from KangerTech can work with most atomizers available on the market.
There are seven available wattage output settings – 8, 13, 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 watts – which the user can select with the simple touch of a button. Each output increase is indicated by an LED light.
- 1 x KangerTech KBOX mod
- Replaceable battery
- Battery level indicator
- 7 wattage settings (8W, 13W, 20W, 25W, 30W, 35W and 40W)
- Fires sub-ohm atomizers as low as 0.4 ohm
- Lightweight and durable
- 510 connection
- Battery: 18650 (discharge >20A)
- Wattage output: 8-40W
- Height: 89mm
- Length: 40mm
- Width: min 20mm, max 25mm
- Short circuit protection (in case the connector output or coil has a short, the power indicator light will flash 3 times and disable any output)
- Low resistance protection (for coils with less than 0.4 ohm, it will disable output with power indicator light flash 3 times)
- 10-second cutoff (if the power button is held longer than 10 seconds, power indicator light will flash 3 times and output will be disabled automatically)
- Over current protection
- Reverse battery protection
**Due to the high tech nature of this product there is no warranty, returns or exchanges. This product is for experienced users and requires technical vaping knowledge in order to properly use it. Never leave your batteries unattended while charging.
ECU urges buyers to have a basic understanding and knowledge of the batteries they are using and how to handle them. ECU is in no way responsible and will not be held liable for any injury or damage or defect, caused by the improper use of lithium Ion Batteries.