ECU 60 Watt 4400mAh Box Mod e Vaporizer
Feel the magnificent power of the best vaporizer ECU 60Watt Box Mod at your fingertips. With its impressive ability to range from 7w to 60w in .1 increments and its grand battery life of 4400mAh, the ECU 60Watt is no laughing matter. As well as being a work of art through its features, it also has a majestic and beautiful curved shape.
The ECU 60W vaporizer comes in many electric and striking colors. Make a bold statement with our "electric blue" design, or keep a low profile with our less flashy (but none the less gorgeous) "rose gold" design, that sparkles in the sunlight with a champagne colored hue!
Stand-out from the crowd and impress with your new ECU 60W vaporizer box mod.
- Turn on/off: Press the square button 5 times in rapid succession to turn on/ off the ECU60.
- OLED screen display: OLED screen displays battery life, resistance, wattage and voltage.
- Switch wattage: Press the switch button to increase or decrease wattage
- Function: ECU 60W ranges from 7 watts to 60 watts in 0.1 increments. It contains a high drain li-ion battery with a battery capacity of 4400 mah. ECU 60W will support Low resistance atomizers ranging from 0.2 ohms to 9.9 ohms.
- High temperature protection: When ECU60 is on, and temperature is up to 80, it will automatically cut off power to protect chipset from being burned.
- How to recharge? ECU60 can be charged through a 5 pin USB port at the bottom. It will recharge faster with a 1A wall adaptor.
- 4400mAh capacity, with build in high amp battery
- strong output: up to 60w , adjustable wattage from 7w~60w.
- support 0.2 ohm atomizers and over.
- Short-circuit protection, over charge protection, 10s protection and so on.
- Temperature protection: temperature up to 80 degrees centigrade, device will cut off power to protect chip set being burned.
- Safest built-in battery with output 18A
**Due to the high tech nature of this product there is no warranty, returns or exchanges. This product is for experienced users and requires technical vaping knowledge in order to properly use it. Never leave your batteries unattended while charging.